Introduction




This is for anyone who wants to know more about Shakespeare.

In the UK, we all have to study his plays in school, and we may also study a sonnet or two, and trying to come to grips with the work of someone who's been dead for over 400 years can be a bit challenging! 

I'm not an expert, but I have taken a special interest in Shakespeare's life and work for most of my life. I'll never be a Stanley Wells, David Crystal or Andrew Gurr (other experts are available and equally interesting to read) but I'll do my best to take the fear out of the need to understand the plays and try to put some of the fun back.

There is lots of fun. 

Please ask if there's anything specific you'd like me to cover and I'll do my best. (I don't do homework!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Revise 'Romeo and Juliet' - AQA

'Macbeth' revision AQA